Re: Consolidating Documentation for older hardware

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 2:01 PM, chase rayfield <cusbrar1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As you may no many of the documents hosted on Oracle/Sun's network and
> Tadpole have gone offline and are not hosted anywhere online.
>
> I am archiving them locally so I can host them. If anyone sees a doc I
> don't have yet or would like to share docs they are unable to host so
> I can host them please email me the document or a link.
>
> I'm mostly looking for 32bit sun hardware docs... but I'll archive
> anything Sparc related!

I've got service manuals for the following machines:
 - SparcStation 10
 - SparcStation LX
 - Ultra 1
 - Ultra 5
and almost all the Ultra 1 and Ultra 5 related documents I could grab
before it all went down.

I can't really host this myself (no hosting out in the real world and
my home internet connection is slow) but if any of it's useful to you,
I'll stick it on Mega or DropBox or something.

Thanks,

--
Julian Calaby

Email: julian.calaby@xxxxxxxxx