Re: silo trouble with ext3

> >> Ok, let's try to fix this.  Can you run "dumpe2fs -h $DEV" where $DEV
> >> is the block device the filesystem resides on, and report the output?
> >
> > I see you already have a patch for testing but here is the output from
> > mounted filesystem:
>
> That's a pretty large partition for /boot or do you put everything on
> one partition, including / and /boot together?

Yes, all files on one partition as a test - on some machines I have
/home separate, apparently not there. Small /boot becomes full too
easily (like when bisecting something) and when I need to do manual
partion setup, I usually just use / without separate /boot. I have
understood that this should work with ext2 and ext3 in silo. Not with
ext4 yet - does silo start to fully grok ext4 when you latest e2fslibs
changes integration is complete?

Should I try grub2 on some machines too? My museum sparcs are all like a
big testbed, most do not run anything important and I can do test
installes too when I happen to have some time.

--
Meelis Roos (mroos@xxxxxxxx)