Re: LEON SPARC git repository

Hi Sam,

If you want this reviewed then please do as asked and send a set of individual mails
each containing one logical change - with a description what it contains.
I (and others too) do not go hunting to find patches to review.

Ok, I can do this (next week). This would be 20 mails for 20 files. Is everybody on the
list ok with it?

From the list below I can see you have a logical split of the changes.
So you just have to add the corresponding patch too.

If you did this before than document what was changed since then, which
review comments was addressed and especially which was not (and why).

Didnt understand this. There was nothing sent previously.

So please inline patches - with good changelogs.

Ok, I'll send them next.

I'm not familiar with how patches get applied. Can someone describe
who actually is checking in a patch so that it appears in the final kernel?
Is it you (Sam)?
Is this patch sending only a "review" or do they get checked in afterwards?
If it is only a "review" who is then the one that actually checks them in?

-- Greetings Konrad

	Sam