Export reg.h to userspace

Hi David et al.

I raised this question in another mail - but as it
may have been overlooked I raise it again.

There is no users of arch/sparc/include/asm/reg.h
and the _32, _64 variants.
Do we really have to export this file to userspace
from the kernel?

I did a grep over the whole kernel and there were
two drivers that used <asm/reg.h> but these were both
powerpc specific drivers and cannot be configured
for a sparc system.

I also checked and only some architectures do provide
a reg.h file - not all of them. So it is not like it is
a mandatory file per see.

I did not check glibc/gdb if they use ths file - I did
not feel brave enough to dive into these as it is new
territory for me.

I could unify tham anyway but they are so different
that I had to have two separate chunks for sparc and
sparc64 anyway and thats not nice.

	Sam