Re: sparc - next unification bits?

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 14:59, Julian Calaby <julian.calaby@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As such, it may be beneficial to standardize around an interface
> similar to sparc32's - i.e. a structure with ->foo() calls - and make
> an implementation of this that uses sparc64's single function pointer.

I'm currently working on this idea and hope to have something to show
in the next couple of days.

Sam, if you're already working on this, don't stop, you know what
you're doing much better than I do. So, even if my code never leaves
my computer, I'd rather do the work and know what I did wrong than
prevent you getting it right the first time.

--

Julian Calaby

Email: julian.calaby@xxxxxxxxx