Re: [RFC] unify exported sparc header files?

Hi Adrian.

> What about my patches that merge openprom_32.h and openprom_64.h into
> openprom.h?
Looked good.
But I just stopped where I reached now as I ran out of time
and wanted to get what I had upstream.

Where I wrote (join them) I was obviously planning to
find the parts that are equal and your patch-set would be a great help here.
Even better if you could redo it on too
of what is in sparc-next now (so we avoid the _32.h, _64.h step).

I would be glad if you could take a look at the few remaining .h files
because avoinding the _32.h and _64.h files is a plus.

> I'd assume the goal is to merge the complete sparc64 architecture into
> sparc?
David - do you have such plans?

I will most likely not be able to contribute until late this year
as I soon will be on leave from the kernel businness as I am building
a new house and moving and stuff (announcement to kbuild
in a few weeks).
But then it could be fun (but need to get my sparc64 box operational then).

	Sam