Re: [BUG] Raid1/5 over iSCSI trouble

BERTRAND Joël wrote:
    Hello,

Any news about this trouble ? Any idea ? I'm trying to fix it, but I don't see any specific interaction between raid5 and istd. Does anyone try to reproduce this bug on another arch than sparc64 ? I only use sparc32 and 64 servers and I cannot test on other archs. Of course, I have a laptop, but I cannot create a raid5 array on its internal HD to test this configuration ;-)

Sure you can, a few loopback devices and a few iSCSI, and you're in business. I think the ongoing discussion of timeouts and whatnot may bear some fruit eventually, perhaps not as fast as you would like. By Saturday a solution may emerge.

Please note that I won't read my mails until next saturday morning (CEST).

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
 CTO TMR Associates, Inc

-