Re: Oops in tcp_sendmsg on T[12]000

David Miller napsal(a):
From: "Michael Marineau" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 22:41:31 -0800

On 3/5/07, David Miller <davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd be even more interested if you could reproduce it under
Debian or Ubuntu, any release :-)

I'd rather not have to rebuild the box, but I suppose that can be done
if necessary.

Another way we could do this is someone builds you a test kernel using
your kernel .config on a Debian/Ubuntu box, tar up the modules and
kernel image for you, and you test that.

I'm very suspicious of this bug because there are no reports of it
on Debian or Ubuntu systems, and that's also the environment
under which I've been beating the crap out of Niagara with 2.6.x
kernels.
-

I am able to build kernel and put it to web. I you want my help let me know.

				Dan

-