Problems booting on Sun e10k

Hi!

I have Sun Enterprise 10000 and cannot make it to be friends with linux. I had
nice success with E6500 but not with E10000. There are my attempts are
logged:

http://no.spam.ee/~tonu/sparc/gentooe10k.txt

http://no.spam.ee/~tonu/sparc/aurorae10k.txt

Notice, E10k usually needs to install software over lan. I have hacked cdrom
to it for making things more clear.

I believe problem is in console. on e10k there is no serial port or
framebuffer device. Console works over ethernet and this makes linux
confused.

I have not tried to compile sparc linux kernel on my own. Just had no time and
currently I have no installed Linux on sparc too.

   Tõnu
-