Free: SparcStation Voyager (parts)

Hi,

I have a SparcStation Voyager whose LCD backlight has burned out.  I am
finally admitting that I will never get around to trying to fix it, so I
am trying to give it away.

If you want the whole thing, please let me know.  It even comes in a cool
carrying case.

Otherwise, if there are any parts that people want from it, I will do that
instead.

Working from a several-year old memory, it has maybe 48MB ram and about an
800MB drive.  Obviously I can look more closely if you are interested.

I am in Vancouver, Canada.  If I end up tearing it apart, I imagine the
individual parts will be light so I can probably send them to you for
free.  If you want the whole thing, I may ask you to help me with the cost
of shipping.

Please contact me off-list if you're interested.

Thanks,
dustin.

-