Re: a build system

Hello Jan,

first of all thank you for your effort to lift the deploment
pipeline of the SoX distribution to a more modern level!

Since I am providing plugin versions of the most prominent
SoX effects at https://github.com/prof-spock/SoX-Plugins
(reimplemented in C++, but functionally equivalent to SoX),
I am very interested to see the command-line SoX revived!

But I have one suggestion for your repository: I would
appreciate it when all the SoX sources are in some
subdirectory like e.g. src.  That directory could also
contain the bit-rot and lpc10 directories.

If you left all sources as is, this would clutter up the top
level and obscure things like the readme or the build shell
files.

So all the best for your endeavour!

	Best regards,

		Thomas