Re: Silence effect help?

Hi Doug,

I have not used the silence effect myself, but your problem might be the
specification of the duration:

              duration is a time specification with the peculiarity that
a bare number is interpreted as a sample count, not as a number of
seconds.  For  specifying  sec‐
              onds, either use the t suffix (as in `2t') or specify
minutes, too (as in `0:02').

so you might want to add a "t" to your duration. Also you might want to
set all durations to 7 seconds (why do you want to trim each silence of
at least one sample (or second) from the beginning?)

Cheers,
Erich