Re: Enabling LADSPA When Building a SOX Binary

Hello Frank,
Thanks for the great discussion link! I see some new things experiment with. Absorbing now...

Kind regards,

Chris

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 8:26 AM Frank Williams <francolargo@xxxxxx> wrote:
Chris, I wonder if this discussion from a while ago might relate usefully to your intended uses for LADSPA plugins in SoX...

As for my own use, I did not pursue the discussed application further because of the problem of precisely synchronizing each individual stream.  I may at some point revisit the issues, but not for some months at least.

Frank

Frank Williams
Via iPhone