Re: [ANNOUNCE] public-inbox.org mirrors of sox-devel and sox-users

Jan Stary <hans@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Besides, the https://public-inbox.org/sox-users/ interface is horrendous.
> For example, this is where a recent "split stereo by channel and silence"
> subject line links to:
>
> https://public-inbox.org/sox-users/CAMCaP0ESksGVf7C8K+ei1963+Pje8xzOz_9YpqN_jYpuLtiXEw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/T/#t
>
> That gets me to the very bottom on the page; it is completely unrelated
> to the position of the actual message on the page.

It links to the index of messages in the thread, so it's easier
to jump again on the same page to a certain message.

Anyways, UI is a personal thing (I can't stand most of the
modern web, either)

The point is the code and data are both cloneable via git; so
all that is customizable.  It's more efficient than updating via
NNTP, even.