Re: [ANNOUNCE] public-inbox.org mirrors of sox-devel and sox-users

> > You can also do a read-only subscription via mlmmj using:
> > 	sox-users+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > 	sox-devel+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > This will enable you to read messages posted to the
> > associated address @lists.sourceforge.net, but not post...
> > I'm not sure how to enable posting via public-inbox.org
> > addresses.  I suppose I can throw together some Perl and
> > forward posts to SF.net using my personal address, with
> > correct attribution...
>
> Please don't. Let there be _one_ place for the actual mailing list to exist
> (be it SF ore anything else); there are plenty of archove sites indexing
> the SoX lists already.

Besides, the https://public-inbox.org/sox-users/ interface is horrendous.
For example, this is where a recent "split stereo by channel and silence"
subject line links to:

https://public-inbox.org/sox-users/CAMCaP0ESksGVf7C8K+ei1963+Pje8xzOz_9YpqN_jYpuLtiXEw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/T/#t

That gets me to the very bottom on the page; it is completely unrelated
to the position of the actual message on the page.

	Jan