Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: merging mono files

> Dr. wrote:

> my replies are no getting through.  The amount of text is making
> the files too big.

> I am trying to send the report generated by the second script
> for all the relevant files pertaining to one note ie L for main
> and 3 releases, R for main and 3 releases and another set of the
> combined samples.

I see a long one (with HTML) that has a number of bassoon L and R
as well as a few stereo.  It has Jeremy's post at the bottom, so I
suspect it all got through.

> This list is so frustrating. Other sourceforge mailing lists are
> so much more user friendly.

I'm sorry you think so.  I happen to find this one _much_ more
user friendly.  Email lists like this have been around for 30
years or so and are pretty refined.  Especially for those of us
who don't have a no-cost high bandwidth internet connection there
is nothing that does better.
It's different than web forums, but if you compose in plain text
(not HTML) and don't use attachment, it largely just works.