Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: merging mono files

On 2016-12-14 14:05, Dr. Mark Bugeja MD wrote:
> installation notes.... no; most times, accompanying notes tend to
> confuse me more than they help. But my mistake.... I should have at
> least tried. I'll do so after I send this message
>
> I tried running the sequence using edited combine.vbs. All I got were
> 4 empty folders.

Sequence?  Do you mean the soxi and sox commands?

If you do, it's got nothing to do with combine.vbs; it's a pair of
commands
you need to issue, from a command window, against (I suggested) one set
of
files - the left, right and stereo files that had the error.

As you said it could be worth also issuing them for a valid stereo file

Remember what I said about not having to retype every command in the
command
window too: type the soxi command in once & execute it.  Then slightly
change
it to affect three other files, one by one & issue those.

Then revise it to be the sox command against one of the files & issue
it. Then
revise that 3 times for the other three files.

Paste all of the commands & results into an email.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own