Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: merging mono files

On 2016-12-14 07:22, Dr. Mark Bugeja MD wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can only test the files in GrandOrgue when I build the organ in
> question. I cannot test individual files on the software. I did check
> files with iZotope and they look good visually, sound well when
> played, they are in 24 bit and 48kHz sample rate, they load up on
> LoopAuditioneer so I could add pitch information and loops.
>
> The only other software that issued a warning was Sony's Soundforge...
> though I can't get this warning again for some reason. What I am
> noticing just now is that Soundforge gives a detail (property) when
> opening up a file, something that I did not observe before, not that
> it means anything to me:
>
>  * Rgns/Play/Cmd: No/No/No
>
> A file that is known to work with GrandOrgue gives _*
> *_
>
>  * Rgns/Play/Cmd:_*Yes*_/No/No.
>
> Could my answer lie with this difference?

I've no idea what that means.  However: http://www.magix-audio.com who
took over the
Sony products do have technical support (I know this because I emailed
them several
times fairly recently about one of their other products), so you could
email them and
ask what that means.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own