Re: Sox recording to null of an audio loopback?

That looks like it might work for me!  Thank you!

Now, I need to figure out how to do it...  I looked for the two files you
listed and couldn't find them at all...   as i'd said, I'm a real newbie at
this stuff so am trying to figure it out as I go...

If you've got a few minutes, a bit of extra instructions on how to get this
loop-back working would be wonderful...   will keep trying to figure it out
on my own too :)

Thanks for all the help now and going forwards!
--James