Powered by Linux
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: about using smatch in all debian C code — Semantic Matching Tool

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: about using smatch in all debian C code

Hello Dan, I'd like to know are there any requirements for the makefile of a C project (e.g. not using meson to build)
to prevent similar sparse problems?

regards,
Lishu Chang

"Dan Carpenter" <dan.carpenter@xxxxxxxxxx>写道: