Powered by Linux
Re: Re: about using smatch in all debian C code — Semantic Matching Tool

On Wed, Mar 06, 2024 at 02:12:45PM +0800, 李书畅 wrote:
> I'm trying to create a database for qemu (a C project, which is in the
> same directory as smatch) and I've tried running the following script:
> . ./smatch/devel/smatch_data/db/create_db.sh, but it's not working,
> what should I do?

Before you create a database, you want to get Smatch running without a
database.  Once that works, then you can build it again, passing the
--info option to Smatch.  That will create a text file with a bunch of
SQL in it.  Run the create_db.sh script on the test file.

regards,
dan carpenter