Powered by Linux
Re: Recent wave of additional false negative warnings? — Semantic Matching Tool

Re: Recent wave of additional false negative warnings?

And another false negative class:

lustre/ptlrpc/nrs.c:1058 nrs_svcpt_cleanup_locked() warn: we tested 'hp' before and it was 'false'

        bool                            hp = false;
…
again:
…
1058        if (!hp && nrs_svcpt_has_hp(svcpt)) {
                hp = true;
                goto again;
        }

So we see that hp is always false at the start of the function, we meet the comparison and think it's still false,
but in fact there's one another path leading to there once we do the goto.