Re: [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5359 (7718)

Hi Murray and Francesca,

We are unable to verify this erratum that the submitter marked as editorial. Please note that we have changed the “Type” of the following errata report to “Technical”.  As Stream Approver, please review and set the Status and Type accordingly (see the definitions at https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata-definitions/).

You may review the report at:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid7718

Note: We are sending this to you as ADs of the ART area as the sipping Working Group (was part of the RAI Area) has concluded.

Please see https://www.rfc-editor.org/how-to-verify/ for further information on how to verify errata reports.

Further information on errata can be found at:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata.php

Thank you.

RFC Editor/rv