Re: [Sipping] call feature code

On 10/22/2010 4:14 AM, åæå wrote:
Dear ALL

   can you tell me which RFC or draft explain the call feature code ,
eg. call forwarding all *72

Its not part of sip - its some sort of feature you might build on top of sip.

You could send an INVITE to sip:*72@xxxxxxxxxxxx and let something else deal with it. But a number of the feature codes are for features that would typically be implemented, in whole or part, in the UA itself. For those, the UA will need to recognize the code and take special action.

3pgg may have a spec on how to handle feature codes. And I know Cable Labs has one.

	Thanks,
	Paul

Thanks

--