Re: [Sipping] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-13.txt

On 2010/06/12 10:55, Frank Shearar wrote:
On 2010/06/11 18:15, Internet-Drafts@xxxxxxxx wrote:
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal
Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

Title : Best Current Practices for NAT Traversal for Client-Server SIP
<snip>
I'll read more later today and find more nits should they exist :)

Section 5.2.2
Sometimes the draft refers to 'endpoint independent mapping', sometimes to 'Endpoint-Independent Mapping' and sometimes to 'Endpoint Independent Mapping'. Since RFC 5780 uses 'Endpoint-Independent Mapping', we should stick with this form throughout.

Section 5.2.1.1, first sentence: "It is possible to traverse media through an 'Endpoint Independent NAT using STUN." Where does the missing single quote go? Should it be 'Endpoint-Independent Mapping' or 'Endpoint-Independent Filtering' or just 'Endpoint-Independent'?

Section 6.1:
"Since this translations ..." should be "Since these translations ..."

This mail completes my grammar nitpicking of this draft.

Thanks!

frank