Re: [Sipping] Is SDP in an unreliable response "the answer" ???

Yep, thinking through this is probably the only case. I thought originally there might be some more.

So I guess this is just a minor justification for repeating the answer (unchanged) in subsequent messages, including the final response.

(It is also a reason against trying to implement changing it in subsequent messages, as there is no guarantee what order these will arrive in)

regards

Keith