Re: TR: I-DAction:draft-boucadair-sipping-ipv6-atypes-00.txt

But that means all users, belonging to another entity, would have
to use the same IP address family.  This prevents a graceful upgrade
from IPv4 to IPv6 as the handsets/SIP UAs/etc. become IPv6-capable,
as there will be unnecessary translation to the old address family
(IPv4) even though IPv6 could be done end-to-end.

Who would flip that configuration switch on Tuesday at 3am to
declare 'most of my users are IPv6'?  That's risky because it will
now exercise code paths that have never been exercised.

-d