Re: New Internet Draft for Caller Identity Blocking

Hi,

>>Some other comments on your draft:
>>1) You show the Reason header being removed by the Proxy.  While that may make sense for some cases, for being out on vacation it does not - I *want* the UAC to see it.
>
>I believe the header can reveal sensitive information for an attacker:
>permanent blocking vs temporal blocking (and the expires).

How does I know that there will be a proxy that supports the extension in the first place, and that would remove the header from the CAN/BYE/4xx? If no proxy supports the extension the Reason header may be passed all the way to the UAC...

Regards,

Christer