From: sipping-bounces@xxxxxxxx [mailto:sipping-bounces@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Avasarala Ranjit-A20990
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 3:45 AM
To: sipping@xxxxxxxx
Subject:  New Internet Draft for Caller Identity Blocking

Hi All
I have just submitted an I-D on blocking caller identities during ringing and call termination phases by extending SIP Reason header to be included in SIP BYE and CANCEL methods.
Please review and comment
The URL of the draft is: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-avasarala-sipping-reason-header-dynamic-icb-00.txt
Thanks
Regards