Re: Summary of Closing the offer/answer rollback issue?

To complicate it even futher, there may be some UPDATE transacations
with sdp between the two endpoints in session, before there is a final
response to re-Invite.
Since the transaction is complete in media plane, I think it should stay
even if actual signaling transacation finally fails. And that's not what
RFC 3261 says.

Sanjay