Re: Summary of Closing the offer/answer rollback issue?

Ahh.  Well if that's the issue, I vote for doing exactly whatever would happen if a normal (non-pre-conditional) SDP offer/answer is exchanged and the re-INVITE fails.  I have absolutely no idea what that would be, but it should be the same. :)
(I mean I know what 3261 says, that it reverts all the way back, but I have no idea if that's actually what most people do)

If I had my druthers the SDP change would stick (not revert), because I personally think it's cleaner, but I can see an argument for both ways.

-hadriel