Re: About "rollback of re-Invite"

Hi,

Well, if we say that UPDATEs cannot be used in confirmed dialogs you
wouldn't be able to use them within re-INVITEs either, would you? :)

But, a recommendation of course doesn't prevent exceptions.

Also, AFAIK at least in OMA UPDATEs are sometimes used because they DO
want an answer immediately.

Regards,

Christer