From: sipping-bounces@xxxxxxxx [mailto:sipping-bounces@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of wang.jun17@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 1:17 AM
To: Dean Willis
Cc: Sipping@xxxxxxxx
Subject:  答复: Re: [sipping]About web service Over SIP

This article expired long ago. Has it been discussed or not?
Thanks

Dean Willis <dean.willis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
2009-02-13 13:56
收件人
wang.jun17@xxxxxxxxxx
抄送
Sipping@xxxxxxxx
主题
Re:  [sipping]About web service Over SIP

wang.jun17@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>    I think it's a good idea to make the SIP transport SOAP protocol just
> like HTTP. If it comes true, applications rely on web service can be
> easily supported by IMS and operators can benefit from  the unified
> security framework and billing infrastructures.
>
> Any suggestions and discussions are welcome.

See:

http://www.softarmor.com/wgdb/docs/draft-deason-sip-soap-00.txt

--
Dean

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.