draft-ietf-sip-update-pai-09

The only comment I received during this second WGLC was the one from
John-Luc below. Therefore I have posted 09 with the text below added at
the end of section 4.5 and a corresponding statement in Security
Considerations. I believe the document is ready to go.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-update-pai-09.txt

John