From: sipping-bounces@xxxxxxxx [mailto:sipping-bounces@xxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of DRAGE, Keith (Keith)
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 2:28 PM
To: Henry Sinnreich; Joanne McMillen; Paul Kyzivat; Cullen Jennings;
Laura Liess
Cc: sipping; Huelsemann,Martin
Subject: Re:  draft-johnston-sipping-cc-uui-05

To publish as informational under the current IANA registration
procedures would mean that the solution would need to be downgraded to a
P-header, and the option tag would need to be removed. The option tag is
there to meet one of the ISDN interworking requirements, as it is
possible to say in DSS1 that the call should only proceed in the UUI is
understood - i.e. interworking capability will be lost.

Do others share Henry's view, or should this document ultimately proceed
in SIP as a standards track document, with the proposed new header field
and option tag.

regards

Keith