Re: Bug in SELinux SCTP ASCONF handling

On Wed, Jun 1, 2022 at 1:54 AM Paul Moore <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 1:05 PM Ondrej Mosnacek <omosnace@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > Investigating the yet still spuriously failing SCTP ASCONF test [1]
>
> FWIW, I haven't seen failures with the SCTP tests when doing my
> testing, but perhaps I've just been lucky with the timing windows.

On a standard kernel it is very unlikely for the packet processing to
not happen in the server's context right after sending, but it
recently started to fail relatively often when testing CentOS 9 & RHEL
8 realtime debug kernels on a specific kind of machine (I wasn't able
to reproduce it in a local VM).

--
Ondrej Mosnacek
Software Engineer, Linux Security - SELinux kernel