Re: lets think about 3.3 release

Petr Lautrbach <plautrba@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> Hello,
>>
>> I's about 184 commits and 5 months since the last release so I think
>> it's time to slowly stop the development and start with 3.3 release
>> candidates.
>

> Currently patchwork contains just these patches which should be relevant
> to 3.3:
>
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/12435365/ New [1/2] libsepol/cil:
> Improve in-statement to allow use after inheritance
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/12435363/ New [2/2] libsepol/secilc/docs: Update the CIL documentation

Strictly speaking these can probably wait until after 3.3 although it would
be nice to get this in.

Maybe eventually some day in the distant future we can re-consider
disallowing duplicate macro and block declarations in favor of this functionality.

--
gpg --locate-keys dominick.grift@xxxxxxxxxxx
Key fingerprint = FCD2 3660 5D6B 9D27 7FC6  E0FF DA7E 521F 10F6 4098