Re: Inputs w.r.t understanding of selinux notification and systemcall

Hi Group Members ,

Good Morning & Happy new Year !

Can group member please provide any input / feedback for below
functionality support in SELINUX :

a) Is there any mechanism to generate an event / notification for
selinux denials
     I came across Logstash, Logentries and Splunk , which i am
currently looking at.
     Is there any selinux equivalent plugin or any other way for
selinux specific.

b) Is there any mechanism to block certain system call / library calls ?
    I came across "seccomp" from https://lwn.net/Articles/656307/
    But is there any selinux equivalent plugin or any other way for
selinux specific.
    or "seccomp" should be the preferred way for this task .

Any pointer / feedback / inputs will be helpful on the same

Thanks ,
Ashish
Thanks ,
Ashish