Changes to Travis Usage

TL;DR
Travis is limiting us to 1000mins of build and we should file for an
opensource exception so we don't have to pay/throttled. We may want to
consider migrating to Github Actions.

Travis is changing, as pointed out before:
  - https://lore.kernel.org/selinux/CAFqZXNspH6MmB-o0wtJJwj-p0DKKrH-ZjfW2YkF_yQS_gCBwqQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/T/#t

We had to migrate from .org to .com. Apparently, their usage and
billing changes are about to occur, see:
https://blog.travis-ci.com/2020-11-02-travis-ci-new-billing

Dockerhub[1] *was* doing the same thing with pulls, but just switched
their stance back. I recently changed some of my projects from
dockerhub to Github Container Registry and used Github Actions to
build the containers. Github Actions should be a replacement to
Travis, and includes Ubuntu 16-04, 18-04, 20-04, Windows and Mac[2]. I
am not sure if it has KVM enabled.

1. https://www.docker.com/blog/what-you-need-to-know-about-upcoming-docker-hub-rate-limiting/
2. https://docs.github.com/en/free-pro-team@latest/actions/reference/workflow-syntax-for-github-actions#jobsjob_idruns-on