Re: How to avoid relabeling rootfs at every boot

Hi All ,

I am evaluating a use case of  SELINUX + RAMFS scenario & came across
this thread.

Can team please provide pointer on :
a) Use of TMPFS over RAMFS for initramfs
    As that would allow use of "fs_use_xattr"  and hence restorecon
would not be required with "REFPOLICY"
    Am I correct in my understanding here or am I missing any aspect ?

b) Team input / comment on https://lwn.net/Articles/745260/
     patch to extend initramfs archive format to support xattrs

c) Any standard way / location to derive "dependent packages " that
should be present
    on ROOTFS before trying to build ref-policy from
"https://github.com/TresysTechnology/refpolicy";

Thanks ,
Ashish Kumar Mishra