Re: Annotate Deprecated Functions in libselinux

<snip>

> > This seems like it might be good for specific issues, but I don't see how this
> > infrastructure really prevents or fixes anything besides complicating the code,
> > perhaps enlighten me?
>
> Again, it's a semantic change in addition to a performance regression.
> Didn't you read the part where I suggested just using this one compiler
> option?  How much less work are you willing to invest?

No I saw that, and it's it's fine and all and we can add it, but
it limits us to gcc 5.3+.

But we would still need a map file for basic hygiene on what we are exporting.

But this still seems like solving a problem that practically doesn't exist.