Selinux load_policy command on chrooted partition is loading policy on active partition

Hi Team,

We are facing an issue with load_policy command on Centos 7.4.. Need to understand what it exactly does.

We have Centos 7.4 machine which have two partitions .
Ist partition (partA) have all the policies with unconfined and when we are installing second partition (partB) we are adding all the policies for sysadm.
During installation of partB below command is getting executed from partA
chroot partB load_policy -qi.

Just after executing this command partA stops working with unconfined policies . partA giving denials which was working before executing this command.

Just to recover my system i executed load_policy -q in partA and it gets back to normal.

I wanted to understand what exactly load_policy do . Why my partA stopped working when load_policy is executed in partB .Is this expected behavior or there is some issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Bhawna