SELinux Namespace on bind mounted files

I've seen the presentation by James Morrison about  namespacing SELinux and I have a question regarding a special case we have in our environment.

We have third party prestart runtime hooks for docker which bind mount
files from the host into the container image, which have the wrong label.

To change the SELinux labels on the host is not an option because
it breaks stuff on the host.

Wil the SELinux namespacing work on files that are bind mounted?

Thanks & Regards,
Zvonko Kosic