Re: Fedora COPR repositories with builds of latest code

On 05/25/2017 07:44 AM, Dominick Grift wrote:
On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 04:40:55PM -0400, Stephen Smalley wrote:
On Wed, 2017-05-24 at 16:53 +0200, Dominick Grift wrote:
On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 04:33:16PM +0200, Dominick Grift wrote:
On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 04:22:08PM +0200, Petr Lautrbach wrote:
For the motivation see
https://marc.info/?l=selinux&m=149435307518336&w=2

Thanks! I enabled the one with Fedora patches because i need
python3 support for setools4

This should allow me to enable extended_socket_class functionality
and test it.

I hope this repository will be maintained consistently so that it
can be useful

I just enabled the extended_socket_class capability and in seinfo --
polcap -x it currently shows up as "redhat1":

# seinfo --polcap -x

Polcap: 3
    policycap network_peer_controls;
    policycap open_perms;
    policycap redhat1;

I know the redhat1 polcap is re-used but not sure if this expected to
return like that...

Maybe setools4 hasn't been rebuilt to use the updated libsepol, or has
its own internal table of the policy capability string names?

thanks , yes thats the case (former)

I will update scripts to rebuild setools together with selinux sources and provide setools builds in copr repos

I've restarted building of Fedora packages based on latest
SELinux userspace code in Fedora COPR. Packages are built using
the https://gitlab.com/bachradsusi/selinux-rpm project.

There is a new selinux.spec [1] file which allows to build all
Fedora packages from one src.rpm and Makefile which makes the
process simple.

Currently there are two COPR projects:

* https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/plautrba/selinux-fedora
/

This is built with Python3 support based on Fedora patches which
are rebased against latest upstream code.

* https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/plautrba/selinux-SELinu
xProject/

This is based on pure upstream sources and without Python 3.

Currently I run copr builds manually but the plan is to make it
fully automated.

Let me know if you find it useful or if you have ideas, comments
and so on.

[1] https://gitlab.com/bachradsusi/selinux-rpm/blob/master/selinu
x.spec

Thanks,

Petr

--
Key fingerprint = 5F4D 3CDB D3F8 3652 FBD8  02D5 3B6C 5F1D 2C7B
6B02