Re: Fedora COPR repositories with builds of latest code

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 04:22:08PM +0200, Petr Lautrbach wrote:
> For the motivation see
> https://marc.info/?l=selinux&m=149435307518336&w=2

Thanks! I enabled the one with Fedora patches because i need python3 support for setools4

This should allow me to enable extended_socket_class functionality and test it.

I hope this repository will be maintained consistently so that it can be useful

--
Key fingerprint = 5F4D 3CDB D3F8 3652 FBD8  02D5 3B6C 5F1D 2C7B 6B02
https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3B6C5F1D2C7B6B02