Re: SELinux system configuration using CIPSO

On 11/15/2016 10:14 AM, Stephen Smalley wrote:
> On 11/15/2016 12:28 PM, Casey Schaufler wrote:
>> I am looking for an SELinux configuration that uses CIPSO.
>> Ideally, it would be based on a readily available distro,
>> but I'm willing to perform semi-heroic acts if I have too.
>> I'm not in a position to develop it myself, nor would that
>> really suit my nefarious purposes. Thank you.
> Can you clarify what you mean?  There is a sample NetLabel configuration
> in the selinux-testsuite (in tests/inet_socket/netlabel-load) that
> configures full SELinux labeling over loopback connections, used by the
> inet_socket tests.  And the corresponding SELinux policy rules for those
> tests can be found in policy/test_inet_socket.te within the testsuite.

That will probably get me started. I'll have a look at the test
documentation. I am also looking for a configuration that I can
use for exploring a "real" CIPSO environment, where two or more
machines are talking to each other using CIPSO. I think that I
understand how that is supposed to work, but there's nothing like
seeing the packets fly. Is there a case for that in the test suite?
Thank you.