Security context of shared libraries

Hi all,

I have an executable started by /bin/foo which runs confined within the context foo_t. The process loads (actually does LD_PRELOAD) bar.so which needs to access resources outside foo_t (actually unconfined_t).

I can allow access to such resources from foo_t, but I would like to allow such access only for code running within bar.so, instead of the whole process.

I have been looking in the docs, but I could not find if it is possible to specify a source context for shared libraries, instead of whole processes. My idea would be to define a context bar_t for code running within bar.so, and allow the required access (to unconfined_t) from bar_t, without extending access for foo_t.

Makes sense? Is it possible?

Thanks in advance,
M. Manfredini