selinux user to linux mapping

Good Evening,
I am assigning roles to customized users,roles have been created fine, I am facing problem in assigning this role to Linux account.
using the command for assigning mailadm(role) to SELinux user
root #semanage user -a -R "mailadm_r system_r

But when I map this SELinux user to Linux user through
root #semanage login -a -s mailadm_u user1234
Getting error:
libsemanage.dbase_llist_query: could not query record value
ValueError: Could not query user for mailadm_u

Help in this regard
thanks
Engr. Naina Emmanuel
Cryptography Certified
Linux Essential Certified (LEPDC)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Computer Engineering Department, UET Taxila
Information Security, CS Department, CIIT Islamabad