MLS issue

Hi
   Hope you're fine i know your busy but i need your little time if you can manage that will be great for me.
i'm facing an issue in MLS Policy of Selinux when i relabel the system and reboot it it won't allow me to login(i'm signing in my machine ) i used these commands
 * set the selinux to enforcing
 * touch ./autorelabel for relabeling the system
 * and then reboot the system and it won't allow me to login

Kindly help in this problem because i'm stuck in it for a while and it will be very greatful. Thanks

Regards
Kashif Ali