Re: Project Status?

That is AWESOME!

We are thinking of building on this project a version of Linux-SE that is targeted at developers who are building solutions for critical infrastructure.  Just wondering if this would be a good foundation to build from?

Sorry for the newbie question – our ultimate hope is to provide as much added value and support to this community – just want to make sure we are tracking correctly.